werepistonbroke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Porsche Event in France

2 posters

Go down

Porsche Event in France Empty Porsche Event in France

Post by ferrandiere Sat 30 Jan 2010, 22:43

Hi, would anyone be interested in coming over to an event here on Sunday 27th June 2010? It's a charity event which was held for the first time last year and as it was so successful, the organisers have decided to make it an annual event. It's being held at circuit Jean-Pierre Beltoise in Haute Saintonge, which is in the Charente department near Chalais. The event is open to all Porsches plus other sporty makes. There will be opportunities to take your car on the track (only if you hold a competition licence though), a Porsche parade plus various exhibits. I wasn't able to attend last year due to other commitments, but will definitely try and go this year. More details can be found at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (all in French I'm afraid!). I have received an email from the organiser saying that further details and tickets should be available from March. I will post them as soon as I know.
Bon chance!
PS - Have had a look at the photos from last year - can't see any front-engined Porkas - need to rectify this in 2010!

Last edited by ferrandiere on Sat 30 Jan 2010, 22:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information)

ferrandiere
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Porsche Event in France Empty Re: Porsche Event in France

Post by tux Tue 02 Feb 2010, 05:14

Is this the event you visited last year? Sounded pretty good fun. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tux
tux
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Porsche Event in France Empty Porsche Event in France

Post by ferrandiere Tue 02 Feb 2010, 23:54

Hi, no that was one organised by the French Porsche 924/944/968 Club. This was a new charity event supported by one of the club's regions. I wasn't able to go due to other commitments, but intend to go this year.

ferrandiere
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Porsche Event in France Empty Re: Porsche Event in France

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down