werepistonbroke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie with old car troubles!

2 posters

Go down

Newbie with old car troubles! Empty Newbie with old car troubles!

Post by MAR944 Thu 18 Nov 2010, 08:53

HI - Big thanks to you all for the welcome.

It's probably been over a week since I signed up. Any guidance on 'how to post pictures' on here would be be great. Like I said, I'm not too clever with this kind of thing.

The 944 is in the local garage. The rack and pinion finally gave up on me and left a large pool of oil on the garage floor. It had started to make an odd wining noise which meant things were going wrong. I was warned about a small leak at a previous MOT sometime ago.

Anyhow, the offending item has been removed and shipped to a company called Driveshaft UK in Willenhall, near Wolverhampton. There it will be reconditioned, sent back and refitted to my beautiful car. If anyone is interested I'll update you with the outcome.

MARK

MAR944
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Newbie with old car troubles! Empty Re: Newbie with old car troubles!

Post by hersham boy Thu 18 Nov 2010, 09:19

Welcome along. posting pic is easy. just look along the top of the box when posting you will see a pic graphic when you put the mouse above it, it will say post a pic. click it and a box will open up. it will ask you to choose the file from your computer to host. not really that hard. once its uploaded the pic 'copy and pate the link into your post. simples.
hersham boy
hersham boy
Admin
Admin

https://theoc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down