werepistonbroke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List For Shugborough Hall (National Rally)

+14
PompeySteve
grape
BLOW PW
calisfar
dc1909
hersham boy
924freak
crow.magnum
mr broadsider 2
Mav666
Bronze 13
tux
Lord Chris
saturn800
18 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

List For Shugborough Hall (National Rally) - Page 7 Empty Re: List For Shugborough Hall (National Rally)

Post by hersham boy Sun 15 Aug 2010, 01:20

You can't get out of it that easy Steve. The Asda over the road from your hotel is 24hrs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hersham boy
hersham boy
Admin
Admin

https://theoc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

List For Shugborough Hall (National Rally) - Page 7 Empty Re: List For Shugborough Hall (National Rally)

Post by crow.magnum Sun 15 Aug 2010, 03:36

its been raining here all day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
crow.magnum
crow.magnum
Mods
Mods

Back to top Go down

Post by mr broadsider 2 Sun 15 Aug 2010, 06:20

just given mine the once over [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mr broadsider 2
mr broadsider 2
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Chris Sun 15 Aug 2010, 07:45

Tux has dropped off the cooker and flags etc
Lord Chris
Lord Chris
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mav666 Sun 15 Aug 2010, 08:50

Well won't be off stage until 12, 4 hours kip then on the road again destination Shugbrough [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Car's had a quick wash and thats all its getting til I get there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mav666
Mav666
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by calisfar Sun 15 Aug 2010, 09:19

That's a quick wash more than mines had [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
calisfar
calisfar
Mods
Mods

Back to top Go down

Post by Mav666 Sun 15 Aug 2010, 21:39

Well Iv'e got a tank full of fuel and nowhere to go.

Only got home last night thanks to the AA, no charge from the Alt. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'll be posting pics later today in the Projects thread, but after taking the damned things off the bushes are screwed.

Off to see where I can find some on a bloody Sunday.....
Mav666
Mav666
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hersham boy Mon 16 Aug 2010, 05:31

Great day, thanks to everyone who turned up. Mav and tux are sacked!! really enjoyed the day and meeting everyone again. will post pic's later.
hersham boy
hersham boy
Admin
Admin

https://theoc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by calisfar Mon 16 Aug 2010, 06:03

It would appear to have been a bit sunnier than I remember [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
calisfar
calisfar
Mods
Mods

Back to top Go down

Post by dc1909 Mon 16 Aug 2010, 06:54

Great Day and I am same Head same colour as car ouchh, in house 4.5 hours later not bad going...

Cheers all for a great day

Davie
dc1909
dc1909
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mav666 Mon 16 Aug 2010, 06:59

I'm just jinxed 4 years with this bunch and still never made a National.
Still at least you guys had a better day than last month in the Lakes!! Looking forward to the pics
Mav666
Mav666
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkeymagic Mon 16 Aug 2010, 07:25

Cheers everyone from me and Jake - cracking day and seen a couple of new faces [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rob - sorry mate - brain was not working at all thoughtb u were saying goodbye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Monkeymagic
Monkeymagic
Mods
Mods

http://www.highways.gov.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mr broadsider 2 Mon 16 Aug 2010, 07:56

yes exellent day out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mr broadsider 2
mr broadsider 2
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_924er Mon 16 Aug 2010, 08:09

Great day out, I managed to get home ok, cheers guys for all ur help x! See you next time!

Martin.
Martin_924er
Martin_924er
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Chris Mon 16 Aug 2010, 08:52

Glad you did!

just got in at 10.30 on the back of an RAC lorry!!!

Suddenly got a big backfire which got gradually worse and conked out in Cannock

RAC said they think timing belt jumped a tooth...I don't ! Rolling Eyes
Lord Chris
Lord Chris
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mav666 Mon 16 Aug 2010, 09:54

RAC always say that must be a default disclaimer Chris, when Jenni's Rover Streetwise ran out of fuel, the RAC man kept repeating the very same phrase.

Told his'd stuck a fiver in that although I Rover 25's are notorious for need at least a tenner back in the tank before they'll fire up again.
Wouldn't drive me up to a garage to fill 2 cans so let him tow me home.
Next morning 2 cans of petrol, fired up on the first key turn, Prat!!
Mav666
Mav666
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

List For Shugborough Hall (National Rally) - Page 7 Empty Great day out.

Post by grape Mon 16 Aug 2010, 10:19

Thanks to the people who put the effort in to make these days happen it's good to meet up with people again. We arrived home safely and now grape jnr wants to keep the car [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Anyone heard from crow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .
grape
grape
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tux Mon 16 Aug 2010, 10:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hope it hasn't jumped a tooth. The turbo engine isn't "safe" like the n/a.
tux
tux
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PompeySteve Mon 16 Aug 2010, 19:23

Best show for ages for the cars .... and unlike usual I spent a good 2 1/2 hours looking at them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Wish i'd taken a camera so that I could have shared the image of Gareth in the back of an umbulance on the Oxygen (not sure why I find it funny though!).

Glad Martin924er got home ... never seen a 24 with quite so many leaks in quite so many hoses! Not exactly a good day for porkas reputation was it ... 2 having to be pushed on to the stand and 1 other not making it home!

Sorry to Graham that he came second for the third year running ... still, I think that is actually more of an achievement than coming 1st in one year and then nothing (Sorry Phil & Jon!).
PompeySteve
PompeySteve
Serial French Tat Buyer

http://www.median-accountancy.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tux Tue 17 Aug 2010, 01:26

Well, looks like I missed ANOTHER good one. Getting well smegged off with my job at the moment, but thats a whole different story.

Congrats to Davie and indeed Grape Snr and Jnr on their achievements.

Commiserations to all who suffered mechanical maladies.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tux
tux
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Chris Tue 17 Aug 2010, 03:50

I have a feeling I have a stuck exhaust valve, My mechanic thinks its electrical with all the rain I have had coming through the fuse box. It's going in on Wed when he brings the cab back! Cool
Lord Chris
Lord Chris
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunkster Tue 17 Aug 2010, 03:58

A realy good day out. Thanx for making us wellcome and for taking a few spares away, freeing up space in the shed! ThumbsUp cyclops

Trunkster
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Chris Tue 17 Aug 2010, 04:01

Yes it was nice to meet everyone, and some smashing cars! I'm glad the club has evolved and there were some lovely 44's there including Robs new one.

Now can I save up enough before he sells it to someone else Laughing
Lord Chris
Lord Chris
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dc1909 Tue 17 Aug 2010, 04:23

Cheers Tux....

Chris how ironic after all you done for everyone else to get them going too unlucky mate.......You better save fast if the last 24 is the bench mark you have got 2 weeks to save.....
dc1909
dc1909
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calisfar Tue 17 Aug 2010, 08:57

It was a particularly poorly set of cars this time round but nothing that can't be fixed Very Happy
Should of stuck to the motorway on the way home. Every set of traffic lights were on red going through Stafford and I was feeling a bit sick againg by the time I got home No
calisfar
calisfar
Mods
Mods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next