werepistonbroke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woot tis the season to be jolly.........oh wait it isn't screw it.

5 posters

Go down

Woot tis the season to be jolly.........oh wait it isn't screw it. Empty Woot tis the season to be jolly.........oh wait it isn't screw it.

Post by GavTheMighty Sun 14 Feb 2010, 12:12

Hiya all Woot tis the season to be jolly.........oh wait it isn't screw it. Icon_clown
GavTheMighty
GavTheMighty
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Woot tis the season to be jolly.........oh wait it isn't screw it. Empty Re: Woot tis the season to be jolly.........oh wait it isn't screw it.

Post by hersham boy Sun 14 Feb 2010, 12:53

Good morning.
hersham boy
hersham boy
Admin
Admin

https://theoc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Woot tis the season to be jolly.........oh wait it isn't screw it. Empty Re: Woot tis the season to be jolly.........oh wait it isn't screw it.

Post by GavTheMighty Sun 14 Feb 2010, 13:08

Morning matey as you can tell I don't sleep much probably because since becoming a Porka owner I have no money!!!!!

Bloody car!

Just need to sort out the belts ASAP then the leak from the petrol tank, then the ECU, then the Sils, then the small dent on the passenger door can hardly see it but it's bugging me, then the wheels need refurb, then rubbers around the doors etc, then the bonnet struts, then make sure it's all water tight because that's how my ECU got damaged leak from the bulkhead above, and then I'm sure I will have another dozen things to do by the time I have done all that! Woot tis the season to be jolly.........oh wait it isn't screw it. 9350
GavTheMighty
GavTheMighty
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BLOW PW Sun 14 Feb 2010, 20:05

Hi Gav....welcome!

Just got another Porka myself that will need some work so think we're in the same boat.
BLOW PW
BLOW PW
Forum Member
Forum Member

http://iamtransgendered.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tux Sun 14 Feb 2010, 22:09

Welcome along Gav. There is ALWAYS something to do ona Porka, or indeed any car really.

I tend to think of it as "continual improvement" rather thn jobs that NEED doing.
tux
tux
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mav666 Sun 14 Feb 2010, 22:51

Welcome along Gav, take it you've got an S then, belts aren't the scary job that everyone makes them out to be just be thorough and triple check everythin when you do it then triple check again a 1k and you'll be good for another 30,000
Mav666
Mav666
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down